- Know the basics of IT
- No AWS Cloud experience is necessary, we’ll use the AWS Free Tier
- Eager to learn and Patience
What is Amazon Web Services (AWS) ?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centers globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
Is AWS good for Career?
Being an AWS certified opens many opportunities for landing a good, and high-paying career. It grows credibility, that will help you grow in your career. AWS Cloud Architect directly connects with engineers just as customers, providing an interface with partners and technical management.
Does AWS require coding?
To learn AWS, you don’t need any coding skills or other prerequisites. Moreover, you can choose from different programming languages such as Java, . NET, Python, etc. If you are looking for an online course to learn AWS, I recommend enrolling for an AWS Training Course to learn AWS.
Is AWS free to use?
The AWS Free Tier provides customers the ability to explore and try out AWS services free of charge up to specified limits for each service. Services with a 12-month Free Tier allow customers to use the product for free up to specified limits for one year from the date the account was created.
Will AWS charge me after free trial?
The AWS Free Tier includes three types of offerings: Trials: These are short-term trial offers that start from the date you activate a service. You pay standard rates after the trial period expires. For more information on how different services are charged, see AWS pricing.
In this Course we will learn all the necessary things to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate :
- FULLY UPDATED FOR SAA-C02: Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Learn the AWS Fundamentals (EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, ElastiCache, S3)
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using IAM
- Perform Real-World Solution Architecture on AWS
- Learn all the differences of Databases on AWS
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to acquire the knowledge to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- Solutions Architects who want to know how to leverage all AWS services for their solution architecture
content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/ultimate-aws-certified-solutions-architect-associate