- A basic level of understand of React is preferred
- Node and NPM must be installed at a minimum
In this short 2 hour course you will build out a simple 2 player Tic Tac Toe game using React.js. This will be built from the ground up, starting with creating your own new React application. Then breaking a simple HTML / CSS template into reusable functional React components. Lastly you’ll also create and maintaining the necessary state needed for the game as well as writing the logic for calculating a win etc.
Please note: This course is not for beginners. And will not spend much time talking about the basics of React. So it is suggested that you have at least a little bit of knowledge before taking the course.
Who this course is for:
- React Developers looking to take on a reasonably sized project that isn’t too complex
- Developers who are keen on adding a project to their portfolio
- Any developer that wants to know how to build a Tic Tac Toe game