- A fundamental knowledge of Python can be helpful.
- But as such there are no prerequisites required .
Data Science is one of the most trending fields in Computer Science and it is expected to grow exponentially in the coming years.
NumPy is one of the most used Python libraries in the field of Data Science.
In this course, we would slide through the various functions and properties that the Numpy library has to offer us. The primary things that we are going to learn are :
- Converting Simple Array to NumPy Array.
- Generate a NumPy Array.
- Methods used NumPyArrays.
- Indexing and Comparison.
- Selection and Copy.
- Mathematical Functions and Operations.
- Input and Output operations.
By the end of this course, you would be able to use the NumPy library with ease and perform various computing operations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner developers who are interested in Python and want to specialize in the field of Data Science.