- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is a plus but not a must!
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning
Whether you want a career in front-end or back-end development – you must have a solid understanding of this universal language!
And you came to the right place!
Why Choose This Course?
This course is a must-attend for four no-brainer reasons:
• Think like a developer: You’ll learn how to plan application features, architect your code, debug code, and a lot of other real-world skills that you will need in your developer job.
It is a fundamentals course that’s great for both beginners and experts alike. If you’re on the lookout for a course that starts from the basics and works up to the advanced topics, this is the best course for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to program
- Web developers and designers
- Website owners
- Anyone who wants to create websites