- no prior experience is require
This course is designed specifically for freshers and also for those who want to switch career from Excel to Tableau . Its just a Demo udemy Course for absolute beginners.
Tableau is a leading data visualization tool used for data analysis and business intelligence. Gartner’s Magic Quadrant classified Tableau as a leader for analytics and business intelligence.
Advantages of Tableau
- Data visualization.
- Quickly Create Interactive visualizations.
- Ease of Implementation.
- Tableau can handle large amounts of data.
- Use of other scripting languages in Tableau.
- Mobile Support and Responsive Dashboard.
- Tableau Company Strategy.
- Scheduling or notification of reports.
PROBLEMS YOU’VE EXPERIENCED WITH EXCEL IN THE PAST
- Excel becomes slow or crashes when you have lots of data, formatting and Charts inside a workbook.
- Mistakenly working on the wrong file you saved.
- It’s so annoying to email multiple Excel files to the same people everyday.
- It takes hours to create a dashboard with multiple charts and formula functions.
- Some time Excel files are used to store the large amount data which is a very wrong decision because to update the data everyday on that file is a headache because it takes so much time to get open and then to get save.
Learn how to use a TABLEAU Desktop (Data Visualization) most demanded tool in the industry today. Give your career a boost. With our online sessions, you will be amazed what you can achieved.
Section 1 : Booster
Lecture 4:Connect with Database
Lecture 5:Tableau Live & Extract
Lecture 6:View tables
Lecture 7:Data Types
Lecture 8:Tableau Work Sheet Interface
Lecture 9:Data Types Symbol
Lecture 10:Adding new Sheet
Lecture 11:Product Category & Sales
Lecture 12:Dimensions & Measures
Lecture 13:Make Hierarchy
Lecture 15:Auto Generated Fields 5
Lecture 16:Auto Generated Fields in Tableau
Lecture 17:Records Per Dimension data or Item
Lecture 18:Table into chart form
Section 2: Charts
Lecture 20:Introduction to Charts
Lecture 22:Bar Chart
Lecture 23:Bar chart with dual axis
Lecture 24:Line Chart
Lecture 25:Line Chart size measure
Who this course is for:
- For Absolute beginners