- You’ll need a computer with internet connection
- The Twenty Twenty-Two block Theme already installed & activated on your learning wordpress environment
- No Experienced needed. You’ll learn everything you need to know about WordPress Block Editor System
The latest version of WordPress 5.9 Full Site Edition (FSE) released in January 2022 introduces many new features and concepts.
Among the improvements announced with the new release are:
Full Site Editing – A new full site editor and global styles interface replaces the classic WordPress editor and provides a complete new site editing experience. The new global styles panel helps you customize styles across your site with ease.
Brand New Default Theme – Twenty Twenty-Two WordPress Theme is the first block-based default theme that works perfectly with the new website editor.
Block and UX Improvements – WordPress 5.9 introduces many improvements to the block editor such as hover mode, collapsible list view, and drag-and-drop block reorganization. New blocks and design tools are also available.
WordPress 5.9 includes the new default theme called Twenty Twenty-Two.
This is the first default block theme created with full site editing capabilities. Twenty Twenty-Two has a wide variety of page templates, including 404 error pages, single post pages, and archive pages. The template parts also include a footer and three different types of headers – standard, dark with a small style, and dark with a large style.
This course is intended to be a complete guide on how to use FSE features with the standard Twenty Twenty Two block themes or other block themes released later.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for complete beginners who want to learn and use the WordPress 5.9 full site editing features
- This course is intended to back-end WordPress users who want to learn how to make use the WordPress ecosystem