This COMPLETE & COMPREHENSIVE WordPress for eCommerce course will teach you exactly How to Build fully-functional e-commerce (online store) websites using the powerful CMS i.e. WordPress, along with the most popular WordPress plugin/addon, WooCommerce! After completing this course, you will be prepared to start your own online business using custom products and WordPress with minimal upfront costs.
In this Comprehensive 15 hours online course, you will not only build an eCommerce site with WordPress but you will also be given some WordPress SEO (search engine optimization) tips/tricks/strategies with which you will be able to rank your WordPress website’s highly effective keywords in top of the Google/Bing with no prior experience at all.
We will cover this course in four basic steps:
1. Installation: First, we will learn how to install WordPress on a server and then convert it to an eCommerce website.
2. Settings: Then, we will understand the settings part where we will set shipping rates, tax rates, integrate payment gateways to accept credit cards on our WordPress site, and much much more.
3. Design: After that, we will design pages in WordPress using page builders.
4. Market: We will end this course by understanding how to optimize our website for search engines.
While it’s never been easier to start a business online and make living selling products on a WordPress website, many people get lost when it comes to creating a stylish WordPress website. By following this course, you will BE ABLE to build a powerful WordPress eCommerce store with products and get ahead in your journey as an entrepreneur.
I’ll walk you through every step in how to use WordPress and build an eCommerce website through a series of videos. I’ve also included useful resource documents for you to reference.
~I know where you’re at.
~I know where you’re coming from.
By the end of this course, you will BE ABLE to build any professional eCommerce WordPress website for your own or for your clients.
Best Of Luck!
See you inside the course
Who this course is for:
- Business owners looking to convert their business module to online or hybrid.
- Students who want to learn about WordPress and WooCommerce.
- Freelancers who want to create an eCommerce website for their clients.
- Amazon sellers who want to send their traffic to amazon via an eCommerce external site.
content from: https://www.udemy.com/course/wordpress-for-ecommerce