- Have A Computer
- Have A basic Experience in browsing the internet
- Have a Will to apply
- No materials required if you only wish to view the course
>>> Arduino is an open-source electronics platform based on easy-to-use hardware and software. Sensing the environment by receiving inputs from many sensors, Arduino affects its surroundings by controlling lights, motors, and a number of other accessories. It’s intended for anyone making interactive hardware projects and in this course, we will make it easy for you to Design and Simulate Arduino Boards and Start Testing Your Codes Freely. <<<
Why you should take this course?
- Learn Arduino without buying expensive hardware
- Use Arduino simulation to see how code works
- Learn the basics of the most popular programming languages for robotics
- No need for specific hardware, learn on your computer with simulation
- Improve your cognitive skills at work and at home
- Gain knowledge to design your own creations
Welcome to Design and Simulate Arduino Boards and Test Your Code course.
In this course, you will learn how to Simulate different Arduino Boards in A Professional Simulation Environment. It will help you unleash your full coding potential without buying any of the Arduino boards.
This course will help you test your codes and schematics for Arduino without the risk of burning your board. No More bad connections or wrong codes.
Contents and Overview This course is designed for anyone interested in learning electronic design. You don’t need to have any previous experience, and all you need is a computer.
Boards that can be Simulated: Arduino Uno, Mega, Nano, zero, and others
Who this course is for:
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone looking to learn Arduino but don’t want to buy the boards
- Anyone looking to learn Arduino without spending any money buying different boards
- Anyone starting their journey in Microcontrollers